Practical arguments – connecting your mobile phone to your laptop, TV, tablet, monitors, speakers, car can now be done easily with this USB cable as well as other cable variants. However, today’s most popular cable that provides this connectivity is the USB cable. Data transfer that can be done via the USB cable is a selection criterion. This criterion is chosen by people when purchasing such cables. The speed of data transmission is an asset that makes the difference. At the time of the purchase we recommend that these cables have the following important properties:
- charging and data transmission functions – it is recommended that these cables have both the charging function of the battery, for example in the case of phones and data transmission.
- USB and micro USB – for this cable to be connected between laptop and phone or phone and TV, it is recommended that this cable has USB and micro USB connectors. To connect this cable to different equipment, an adapter for different jacks variants can also be purchased.
- power – to transmit information is as high as possible as it is recommended for this information to be able to transmit high-speed information for both images, documents, sound.
- compatible – because the information you access is very important, it is recommended that this cable is compatible with the existing equipment (brand, brand model) and especially be able to transmit the information you want them to forward (images, documents, sound).
- the material from which it is fabricated to avoid its entanglement – the longer the cable, the more the cord is in danger of getting tangled and causing trouble to its users. It is recommended in this sense that the material from which it is manufactured be a bit stronger in order to avoid entanglement.